Who wants your product the most?
That's a question I ask my clients all the time. Most companies think they know. Unfortunately, they often find out that they are their own biggest fans.
Trust me, I've been guilty of this too. You create a business plan, build a product, and then hope someone will buy it. But while you're busy building, it's easy to forget who you're trying to serve.
Stop what you're doing and ask yourself:
- Are you building a product that people still want?
- Which features do your customers consider essential?
- How will your product standout in a crowded marketplace?
- Who will know when the next feature you're hammering on launches?
- What's the cost of pivoting a product until you find a sustainable market?